Toshiba Repair Las Vegas NV
From the moment we receive your faulty Toshiba computer we can get started on the repair work, cutting any unnecessary waiting time for you. Our industry certified Toshiba computer repair technicians work at a component level, so problems with your laptop can be solved in our shop. We don’t have to send anything back to the manufacturers.
Toshiba Laptops are well known for its innovative mechanism and stylish look. They are user friendly and the company makes a wide range of laptops according to the demands of users, they include basic everyday computers and high end laptops for more expert tasks. If you are looking for a professional facility in Las Vegas to fix your faulty Toshiba laptop then Neon Computers is your destination. We provide quick, reasonably priced and personalized solution to your laptop problems. Our services range from virus attack, data loss, faint screen or no image to hardware and software issues. We repair and fix all types of Toshiba laptop and computer problems with a remarkable team of highly knowledgeable engineers and trained technicians. We can fix even the most complicated component level and motherboard issues. We only use best quality parts and supplies. We employ state of the art diagnostic equipment and techniques to troubleshoot and repair your laptops.
We will start working on you Toshiba computer the moment we get them in order to cut unnecessary waiting time for you. Our industry certified Toshiba computer repair technicians work at a component level so we solve your laptop issues in our shop and we do not require sending anything back to the manufacturers. We have years of experience and hundreds of satisfied customers and an established track record that shows we can effectively carry out any Toshiba laptop repair, replacement and upgrading services at economical charges on schedule. If your Toshiba Laptop or computer (all models and all makes) needs fixing your trust in us would be your best decision. Our technicians are keen in finding and eliminating problems that our effecting smooth running in your life.
For repair services:
• DC Jack Repair: DC Jacks on most laptops do not have enough reinforcement and will loosen under normal wear and tear. We repair DC Jacks to a higher standard.
• Motherboard Repair: Motherboards control the following hardware such as Audio, Video, Power, USB, Firewire, and Keyboard/Touchpad. If you’re experiencing issues with any of your hardware have our technician’s diagnose the issue. Often this is cheaper than swapping out your motherboard.
• LCD Replacement / Backlight: Cracked Screen? Images keep flickering? Does your laptop boot up but after a while fades to black? No Problem! We have options for you.
• Laptop Keyboard Repair and Replacement: Missing keys? Water spill? Buttons keep popping off? Laptop keyboard repair and replacement is an affordable way to increase the usability and life of your Toshiba Computer.
• Touchpad Replacement: Does your mouse keep freezing or skipping? Is it hard to control you cursor?
• Virus, Spyware & Pop-up Scan: We can scan and remove all virus’ and security threats your computer has and we can get rid of those annoying pop-ups!
• Inverter: Does your LCD screen flicker and show a faint image? The Inverter controls the power going to your backlight and may be causing this problem.
• Data Recovery: We offer quick data recovery services. We can back up your Hard Drive and transfer all Documents/Pictures/Audio/Video files on to a DVD or CD. Historically companies drain your wallet for data recovery we will work with you on keeping the cost down only recovering what you really need.
Toshiba Laptop Tips:
Laptops are easy to use these days, but these tips will help you have an even better experience with your new Satellite.
• If you are new to Windows 7, click the Start button and then click Help And Support. You’ll find information for new users, including a “How To Get Started With Your Computer” tutorial.
• Charge your laptop battery frequently. When a laptop sits for long periods of time without charging, the lifespan of the battery may diminish.
• Consider a laptop sleeve, which is a thin, padded bag designed for laptops. It will protect your laptop from scratches and bumps when you leave it on the coffee table or desk.
• Fire up Corel WinDVD BD, and kick back with a good movie on Blu-ray Disc.
• The USB Sleep-and-Charge feature lets you recharge mobile devices via USB, even when your laptop is in sleep mode.
Toshiba’s all-in-one includes a number of helpful features that enhance the overall value of the system. Here, we’ll provide some advice about how to use them.
• The Eco Utility lets you quickly adjust the power plan of the system to maximize battery life. Select one of the preconfigured Eco modes to reduce the power usage of your all-in-one.
• Invest in an HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable, and you can connect a portable gaming system to Toshiba’s all-in-one.
• With the touchscreen display, you can use gestures, such as a finger pinch for zooming, to control the all-in-one. Another common gesture is to drag-and-drop (hold a finger over a file and move it to where you want).