HP Repair Las Vegas NV
With Neon Computers you’ve come to the right place for fast, efficient and cost effective HP computer repair. Based in Las Vegas Nevada, we’ve been providing an expert HP computer and laptop repair service, whether for home or business use.
It is never a convenient time for laptop breakdown. Whenever computers collapse work gets restricted, important data becomes inaccessible and valuable time gets wasted. If your HP computer needs repair, upgrading or other services then you have come to the right place. Neon Computers offer fast, efficient and cost effective HP computer repair. Based in Las Vegas Nevada we provide both in-house and on-site services with our certified, professional technicians and engineers for home and business. Serving our customers the right way the first time is our pride which gives us fulfillment. With sensible rates and fast turnout we realize the worth of HP equipment in your life. While we offer discount to our internet followers and senior citizens manufacturers do not consider consumer error under warranty and charge high amount for repair and shipping. We use most up to date equipment in order to provide the best repair job. Don’t let your laptop slow you down any longer. When you need HP laptop repairs, don’t waste your time somewhere else when the PC repair company with the best techs in the business for HP laptop repair is only a phone call away. Customer’s ultimate satisfaction is our guarantee.
Our hardware repairs include:
- Dim, Dark, broken LCD Screen
- Backlit or inverter problem
- Motherboard Malfunction or failure
- HP laptop overheating
- HP Laptop keyboard replacement / repair
- HP Laptop power supply repairs
- HP Loose / broken hinge replacement
- HP LED / CCFL bulb replacement
- HP Laptop optical drive upgrade and replacement (DVDRW – DVD Burners)
- HP AC / DC power jack repairs
- HP Memory upgrades
- HP Replacement of broken or cracked plastic parts ( LCD cover / base cover)
- HP Liquid spill repairs
Our software repairs include:
- Laptop virus Removal
- Removal of annoying popup and spyware from laptop
- Data and file rescue services (from defective laptop hard drives)
- Laptop data and file backup services
- Laptop operating system upgrades
- Solutions for slow working laptops
- Solutions and repairs for “blue screens of death” and freezing symptoms
- Laptop drivers installation
The HP Pavilion also has a few extra features that help protect it and improve the overall experience. And there are always additional accessories to consider.
• For added security, the Pavilion has a built-in fingerprint scanner so you can make sure no one else has access to your stored data and programs.
• Intel’s WiDi (Wireless Display) technology lets you wirelessly view video and photos as well as listen to music from your laptop on a television using an optional adapter.
• If you prefer a mouse and keyboard to a laptop touchpad, you can always purchase them separately. And a solid case or laptop bag is important for protecting your computer and its internal componens.
Your new laptop has plenty of new features to explore. Here are some tips to get you started.
• If the laptop doesn’t power on right away, press the Power button again. A light press on any laptop’s Power button might be enough.
• Your new laptop has a bright, crisp display. If it seems dim when you first power on the laptop, you may need to adjust the display settings. Click the AMD icon (or a display icon) at the bottom right of the screen to open and adjust the display settings.
• Although today’s laptops are more durable than they were years ago, your new HP laptop still needs some protection when you travel. Invest in a laptop case or sleeve to protect your PC.
All-in-one computers pack a lot of hardware and tools into a compact design. HP’s TouchSmart AIO has a few unique features, as well as extra accessories that will customize it to fit your needs.
• After you set up your computer, you should calibrate the touchscreen and make sure the resolution is correct. This will ensure touch responsiveness and give you the best possible video quality.
• HP’s LightScribe technology lets you print label information directly onto compatible discs without needing to purchase an additional kit and adhesive labels.
• Extra memory, an external hard drive, and other optional accessories can make this AIO even more powerful.