Apple Repair Las Vegas
Apple Macs and other Apple devices are born with high quality, performance and more reliability compare to others.
However, if you are experiencing any Apple computer problem, then you should immediately consult an expert! We service Apple mobile devices too.
Do you have any problems with your Mac computer software; need Mac OS upgrade, restore or password removal? Did your Mac hard drive crash and now the data is not accessible? Or may be you accidentally deleted files from your computer? There is no need to make an appointment, stand in line or ship your computer out of state. At Neon Computers you’ll get immediate attention and it is important to know that Macs require a different set of skills and tools to professionally repair. We’ve seen too many poor Mac’s destroyed by in-experienced PC repair shops claiming to offer Mac services.
Neon Computers can fix all accidental liquid spills, hard drive problems, broken or cracked screens and glass. We replace faulty or damaged keyboards, cases, power adapters, batteries, DVD drives and deal with software and operating system issues, machines not starting, spinning wheel, blank, blue or gray screen, noisy fan plus much more.
Apple Hardware Repair:
- Apple Hardware Upgrades
- Apple Hardware Installation
- Apple Technical Support
- Apple Troubleshooting
- Apple Data Recovery
- Mac Memory Upgrades
- Mac Hard Drive Upgrades
- Mac Motherboard / Logic Board Repair
- Liquid spilled – Accident Damage
- Video and Graphics Problems
- Macbook Glass / Screen Replacement
- Top Case Replacement
- Charging Port Replacement
- Keyboard Repair or Replacement
- Mac Airport and Wireless Repair
- Mac Fan Repair or Replacement
Apple Software Repair:
- Apple OS X Setup / Installation
- Mac OS X Software Troubleshooting
- Mac OS X Time Machine Backup Setup
- Mac OS X Upgrades
- Mac OS X Kernel Panic Errors
- Mac OS X Does Not Boot
- Mac Data Recovery
- Time Machine Data Restore and Setup
- Transition from PC to Mac
- Apple Software Upgrades / Installation
- Apple Anti-Virus Installation
- Mac BootCamp Install / Setup
- Apple Virus and Spyware Removal
- Mac Firmware Upgrades
- Mac Hard Drive Partition Cloning
Certified Repair Technicians On Hand
Quality certified technicians performing in store and on-site personalized computer repair service that you won’t find elsewhere.
We are certified with CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+ certifications that are backed by major computer hardware and software vendors, distributors, resellers and publications.
Apple Mac laptops are well known for their reliability, and unfortunately, their expensive price. There is a reason for their cost. Everything just seems to work with an Apple. You don’t spend hours trying to reinstall applications and you don’t use your device living in the threat of multiple viruses and other malware. Apple’s operating system is extremely sturdy, and because the company specializes in their own machines, you know they are built to last.
Why would you consider buying an Apple device:
1) Unibody aluminum construction – much better than cheap plastic.
2) Everything is from Apple – software and hardware.
3) Better battery and the displays have much better contrast, viewing angle, etc.
4) Apple devices are fairly free from viruses and software bugs.
5) Apple understands style and Macs are cheaper in the long run.
Visit Neon Computers, your Las Vegas Apple repair center today!
I was looking for a reliable place to fix my Macbook Air’s fan & he immediately fixed it when the fan shipped in. He calls and leaves a voicemail to inform me that the fan arrived & I can drop it off. I will come here in the future for any computer problems =)Written by: Judy C.Apple Repair Services5 / 5 starsApple Computer RepairRated 4.5/5 based on 56 customer reviews